This is Sophie modeling her Easter dress. The funny thing about her basket was that she loved her shoes the most out of all her toys. She is definitely MY GIRL!!
those shoes are my favorite!!! they're from target, right? my neighbor had them on her little girl and i just died they were so darling! sophie looked adorable in her little easter dress.
What...so this is crazy! Kate has the same shoes too. I think Shar will verify this! I didn't even notice. She has had them a while now and I love them so much. We are two peas in a pod aren't we Skip.
Sweet Sophie! What a super cute Easter outfit! I don't blame her for liking the shoes--although Soph, that is quite the Easter basket. :) Love you guys!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
11 comments:
those shoes are my favorite!!! they're from target, right? my neighbor had them on her little girl and i just died they were so darling! sophie looked adorable in her little easter dress.
those shoes are darling--every girl loves her shoes
Hey cute dress..Kate wore the same one. Gotta love Target. Great minds think a like friend! happy easter to you and yours.
What...so this is crazy! Kate has the same shoes too. I think Shar will verify this! I didn't even notice. She has had them a while now and I love them so much. We are two peas in a pod aren't we Skip.
She is beautiful... and look at her.... taking after her mom! She is so cute! Happy Easter
Look at her posing so so cute!! I love her outfit! She is such a doll!!
She is so cute Kendra!
Look at her smiling for the camera. I love her! The dress is darling. It's only a matter of time before she'll want to wear stilletos.
I love how her little arm is resting. That is so cute!!
Sweet Sophie! What a super cute Easter outfit! I don't blame her for liking the shoes--although Soph, that is quite the Easter basket. :) Love you guys!
She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person ! Love Ya!
Post a Comment