Ben had a week off of school so we decided to head up to Maryland and visit our sweet friends Ry, Jeri and Avary Austin. We had so much fun! We went to the inner harbor, the aquarium, had a famous Maryland crab dinner, went to D.C. and saw all the amazing sights, and just had fun hanging out with our friends. Sophie has officially found her best friend. Sophie and Avary are only a couple months apart and played so cute together. They would hold hands in their car seats and chase each other around the house, it was so cute! I think Sophie had just has much fun as we did. It was so nice for Ben to get away from school and just relax. Thanks again Austin’s for showing us such a good time!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
looks like so much fun!! Welcome back--I love how avary and Sophie are such cute friends!!
What a fun trip..it is so great you live relatively close to fun places. I am glad you took a little trip together.
Way fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time!
So fun!! We wish we could have gone too. I love how Avary and Sophie are such good friends.
Such cute pictures! I'm not familar with this inner harbor you speak of. The D.C. temple looks really pretty. I'm glad you had a good time.
How fun! you would think that we could actually see each other since we do live in the same state! Shoot, we need to get over to see you guys! What a fun trip!
How fun Rabe's! We love the Austin's too! Those two girls are so incredibly cute. Looks like it was a great trip!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Those two little girls are so darling. How fun! BFF
How fun!! I love DC!
Super fun trip!! Loved the red shoes and can't really blame Ben for picking up a really great hotdog along the way! There's nothing like a best friend Soph! They are so adorable! Glad you guys went to DC and had a great time!
That's so fun that they got to come visit! Both your girls are just so cute! How fun!
Post a Comment