Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome Home Tornado Style


Last night me and Sophie flew in from Utah. Sadly our timing wasn't the best. Right after we landed we had a strong tornado warning. So while we were at the airport they had everyone go into the bathrooms to seek shelter. After it passed they let us go home and then at 2 a.m. the sirens went off again waking us up for another one. Sadly it ended up killing 48 people from ( GA to KY). Thankfully we didn't have any damge in our area. I am beginning to think I like the snow a lot more than tornados.

4 comments:

The Steel's said...

Oh my word, that is so sad people died. I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I was worried about you this morning as I watched CNN. Sorry if my text message was brief, I was exercising. I think I would like snow more too. I am glad the Rabe's are safe. Where are the pics of Ben and Mitt?

Sharstin said...

So glad you made it home safe! Sophie's little party looked so fun--darling cake! and of course we love that Derek is back in good ol UT--I loved all the posts--way fun--except for the tornado business--scary!

Lindsey Rose said...

Kenj, I am glad that you guys are safe. I didn't know when you would be coming back, but we are glad that you are safe in good old TN. can you belive all the destruction. my mom heard it on the news and called me in a panic! It is so sad. How was UT?

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

That is so scary! I am glad that you're all okay!