Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy LOVE day!



I love Valentine's Day! I think it is the cutest holiday. What a fun day to reflect on our loved ones. I am so very thankful for my sweet husband and our little baby girl Sophie. I love them very much! I am also grateful for great friends and amazing family! Here's to you!!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!
(I thought Ben's kissie face was most appropriate)

3 comments:

The Steel's said...

Happy Valentines to you Rabes! We love you and miss you tons. I love Ben's kissy face..very sexy! Hope your day is filled with lots of hugs and kisses.

Lindsey Rose said...

Happy V-Day to you! That is one great picture of Ben and I think little Sophie has to be the sweetest litlle girl ever!

Robin said...

I hope you had a great V-day. I am going to call you soon so we can chat. :)