I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM..SHE IS THE CUTEST! perhaps I will buy one and put in my house since they are so cute! The pink hat would match Kate's room perfectly.
guess a few weeks out of the blogging world really throws you out of the loop! Sophia is a pure sweetheart and these pictures are the cutest pics I've ever seen! I love the hat in the basket pics--I also love the one where she's looking up at the camera. Darling....just darling. Miss you guys! Hope you're enjoying DC!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
14 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM..SHE IS THE CUTEST! perhaps I will buy one and put in my house since they are so cute! The pink hat would match Kate's room perfectly.
i love those pictures. my favorite is the very first one. i love it! she is going to be such a cutie when she grows up. you better watch out.
BEAUTIFUL! Wow Kendra those are so cute.
Sophie is so darling, and I cannot believe she is one either! Crazy!!
WOW! She is so Beautiful! I love her! Your friend did an awesome job. I love the one with the cake... SO CUTE! Oh and she looks so cute in the hat!
What a beautiful and precious little babe! I can't believe she is 1. I love the blog.
Megan
What a cutie! I'm so jealous you got to go home to all the snow.
She is sooo beautiful! It's amazing how fast it goes...before you know it she'll be 5! Way cute pictures.
Sweet sweet Sophie. I love the pics and I love her pink hat.
Cutest Pics!! She is so so so cute!!
Are you kidding me....those are to die for!! Sophie is so darn cute!!
She is beautiful, I agree with jill that you will have to watch out when she is older! WOW!
WOW what a cut little girl!
guess a few weeks out of the blogging world really throws you out of the loop! Sophia is a pure sweetheart and these pictures are the cutest pics I've ever seen! I love the hat in the basket pics--I also love the one where she's looking up at the camera. Darling....just darling. Miss you guys! Hope you're enjoying DC!
Post a Comment