Sunday, November 25, 2007

Visit from the Rabe Gals


We were so lucky to have Ann and Nicole come visit us over the holiday. We took them to Opry, Opry Mills Mall, Opry Hotel, Downtonw Nashville to the famous bars, Downtown Franklin for some shopping, Carnton House (Historic Mansion), Hung out with the Critchlow's, played some settlers, did some more shopping, ran a 5k on Thanksgiving, went star searching, Ate a yummy Thanksgiving Dinner,did some more shopping (Nicole only managed to find 6 pairs of shoe's) and just hung out. We loved having them, mostly we loved having them play with Sophie. Thanks for coming!!

8 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

So fun to have Ann and Nicole there! Looks like you all had a blast in Nashiville, TN. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sharstin said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! You have such a darling family. I really need to come out to TN--looks like a good time! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks--sophie is getting so big!!

Jill said...

Kendra, I love the new family picture! So cute! Sophie has changed alot. I can't wait to see her. Less than two weeks.

Sharstin said...

I just had to tell you that I love you family photo--you guys look great =)

Robin said...

Love your new family photo. See ya soon!

Jena Hendry said...

It is so fun to have family visit. I loved the slide show, it made me want to cry. Anyway, it looks like you had such a fun time with the family. Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Also, I love the new family photo. It is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-l!!!!

The Steel's said...

Skip..that is so fun the Rabe girls came to visit. I haven't seen Nicole for a long time. She is darling, and she looks so nice. Looks like a good time. I love your new family picture as well. I always just repeat what the others say basically. I love little Sophie..she is the cutest!!!

Natalie said...

Love the new look of the blog! It is so darling. I always love to visit!