It was the perfect vacation- we enjoyed the beautiful moutains, the crisp fresh air, the amazing weather, golfed golfed and golfed, stayed in fabulous cabin, relaxed and had fun just being together. It wasn't the same without Corey, Alisa and Miss Elsie.
future rodeo queen
We visited the sweetest candy store...sophie was in love (let's be honest we all were happy little kids). We got some yummy treats and had fun looking at all the candy we grew up on.



7 comments:
So cute!! How fun that looks. I heard you stayed in a killer house! Miss you girl!
i do love JH! and love all these fun picts of your cute kiddos! and hello--i haven't seen derek in forevs! i am diggin his facial hair:)
I had fun catching up on your summer. Hope to see you around the Holidays friend. The birthday party for Graham was decorated so cute. He sure is adorable but so is your entire family. I hope you are enjoying the fall in Tennessee. Miss you friend.
I'm so sad we didn't get to meet up with you guys this summer! It's so hard when there are a million things to do in such a short period of time. One day we'll see your sweet kids....and you guys too! :)
Yay, you blogged! Looks like a fabulous trip! I love all the pictures, I have never been to Jackson...looks like a great place, invite me next time!
It looks like it was SUCH a fun trip! We would have LOVED to have been there. I bet Soph loved the horses. What an adorable little candy store--I think I would have gone crazy! So happy you posted pictures--it makes us feel like we were a part of it (even though it would have been much better to have been there)!
I can't believe Graham is 1! And Ms.Sophie's hair is SO long!!! We should really get together before we move this summer.
Post a Comment