Sophie's first day of Ballet lessons and she couldn't have been more excited. On the way to class she kept saying.."Mom I'm finally big enough to go to ballet". She has waited a long time for this day.
Sophie looks SO cute! I wish I could have watched her. Kendra you were such a pretty dancer & now Sophie is following in her Momma's ballet shoes. Love, Mimi
Hold me closer tiny dancer! Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand! I will sing that for Soph next time I see her! She is so dang cute!
What a happy day! I remember when I started dance, I was on cloud 9. She's a doll and looks so gosh darn much like her mom. I hope you are doing wonderful in TN! I'll be in Utah in August, maybe you will too?! Thinking about you friend.
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, so dang cute!!! I can't get over it! You better tell Soph to practice up so she can show off her moves when you're in town!
so cute~ I bet soph loved every second of it! I can't wait for Z to start in the fall--she is beyond excited too!
SO cute!!
Sophie looks SO cute! I wish I could have watched her. Kendra you were such a pretty dancer & now Sophie is following in her Momma's ballet shoes.
Love,
Mimi
Oh my, look at that face! She is quite the ballerina. :) We were pretty lucky to see some of the new steps she learned. Congrats, Soph!
Hold me closer tiny dancer! Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand!
I will sing that for Soph next time I see her! She is so dang cute!
She looks so sweet with that little bun on her head. I bet she was so fun to watch.
What a happy day! I remember when I started dance, I was on cloud 9. She's a doll and looks so gosh darn much like her mom. I hope you are doing wonderful in TN! I'll be in Utah in August, maybe you will too?! Thinking about you friend.
Post a Comment