We had a blast at CMA fest this year!! I was lucky to have the Rabe girls (-Jill.. we sure missed her) come out for it. The whole weekend we went to concerts nightly (with killer seats thanks to Ben) and played during the day in the HOT HOT weather. My Mother-in-law was so cute at the concerts, she danced the entire time. We had such a good time! We loved having you guys here!! Thanks for coming! It makes Utah feel so much closer when we have you guys here!!


Carrie Underwood - I want those legs!


We subjected our babies to downtown during the hottest time of day and they were so good..I have never seen babies eat ice cream faster than these two.


Josh Turner

Thanks Ben and Blake for watching the kids while we went out nightly. We owe them a guys trip.
4 comments:
You sure know how to show us a good time! Can't wait until the next fest! Love the multiple comments on my blog- and I would put that picture up just to bug you huh... so rude. Missing you guys already! Mckell misses having Sophie to tickle and entertain her and Graham to crawl around and steal each others toys with!
What a blast! This fest looks like it's becoming tradition--:) Is that Mckell in the stroller with Graham--if so she is getting So big!! Oh, Nashville--good memories!
What...why was I not invited? I am sooooo Jealous Skip! Seriously, I am going to talk to Preston about moving to Nashville asap! Or at least visiting every country music celebration! I love it all, I can't wait to see Carrie's legs on Saturday!
I really, really, really, want to come out for this sometime before you move!!! Maybe next year???
Post a Comment