For our girls trip this year Ash planned it, and we went to Las Vegas. It was the perfect trip..nice weather, lots of shopping, eating, running (not sure if I would recommend running on the strip), fabulous hotel with killer pool and of course great company. It's so refreshing getting together. After graduating 10 years ago it seems like some things haven't changed at all. I have been so blessed with such amazing friends, I look up to them all in so many ways. Thanks girls for the fun trip! I am already looking forward to next year.


Thanks Shar for taking pics and letting me take them from you!
3 comments:
i couldn't have had more fun! it was such a blast! and It was so much fun having you here in UT--miss you! love ya~
Hey I will sleep on the floor for you girls anytime. It was such a fun trip! I miss our pumping the very most, I hope we can share that experience again sometime!
Fun, fun! Glad you had a good time with your friends. That's a great idea.
Post a Comment