Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{Quote from My teenager}

As we started driving to church we heard Sophie say-

Wait!! We can't leave yet, I forgot to put on my lip gloss.
Me- Sophie if you are really good I'll let you use some of mine.

Soph- but mom yours doesn't have sprinkles (meaning sparkles) in it.

I had no idea lip gloss was a necessity for nursery.

8 comments:

The Steel's said...

That is so funny - such a girly little girl. She will get even sassier friend, just wait! I love it! And I love sprinkles in my lips gloss too!

Eichmeiers said...

Aww how cute is that!! She is so darling. I think we all need a little sprinkles in our lip gloss!!!

Sharstin said...

so cute~ these little girlies are so fun! You didn't have your sprinkle gloss kenj?

Darren and Amy said...

LOVE IT! However, mine just sneak mine during sacrament and I will look over and laugh! Girls are so much fun!

Brooke and Cody said...

A girls best friend is her lip gloss you know! :)

Amy said...

That's hilarious! At least she's got her priorities straight.

Lindsey Rose said...

I love it, that is why her and Brielle get along so well! Hope yiuar well anI hope we can see you soon!!

Robin said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. Graham is the cutest! Seriously! And Sophie with the ice cream and lip gloss? Oh my.
I miss you friend. I need to call you soon for a chat,