Monday, February 15, 2010

six months


Graham is 6 months, well more like 6 1/2. He just had his appointment and this is his stats-
17 lbs- 35%
26 inches- 38 %
Head- 52%
At least his head is always consistent.

Currently Graham has been loving bath time, wants to stand (when supported), hates being in his car seat, loves his sister, started eating baby food, has his 2 bottom teeth coming in, still won't take a Bottle, prefers his mom over his dad (I think because I have the food) and has the cutest smile ever.


7 comments:

The Steel's said...

Oh, I love him! What a darling smile! I can't believe he is six months, that went by fast! He is so cute!

Sharstin said...

such a cutie! i love his smile too! why do they grow so fast?!

Jill said...

he just keeps getting more and more handsome! he is going to be a handful! just think...the next time we see you, if we do at all, he will be a year and luke will be 18 or 19 months. these two are going to be trouble.

Nicole said...

6 months and teeth... that's one more month for me- I don't want teeth! Mckell has already started biting me and then gets a big grin on her face.. I'm in trouble! I can't believe Soph is really three, wow! So cute!

Eichmeiers said...

Aww he is so cute! Time goes to fast!!

The Stucki's said...

What a darling boy!

The Flitton's said...

He is so handsome! I can't believe he is 6 months already. How are you guys doing?