What is my baby really three? I can't believe it. We are so excited it is her birthday today (feb 9), we have been hearing about this day for a long time. She is obsessed with birthday's and asks everyday when it will be hers. So yea!! We are loving everything about Sophie right now, she has such a fun personality and is so fun to be around. She is so sweet with her little brother and always wants to make sure everyone in our house is happy. We love hearing her sweet little songs and her adorable little laugh. Life is so much fun with Sophie! happy birthday Sophie! we LOVE you!
Oh Sophie!! Happy Birthday! We really wish we could have been there to celebrate the day with you! I loved all the cute pictures you posted, Kenj! I wish I looked that good after Elsie was born!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie!! She is darling, we love boththe Rabe girls so much!
happy birthday sophaloaf! we hope you had a great day and ate lots of pizza!!
Happy Birthday Sophia girl! What a doll! I love seeing all those pictures, she is so darling!
Happy Birthday Soph! she is such a cute little bug! loved seeing all the darling picts! I remember the day she is was born! time goes by so fast!
Happy Birthday Soph!! She is so dang cute, love the pics:)
Oh Sophie!! Happy Birthday! We really wish we could have been there to celebrate the day with you! I loved all the cute pictures you posted, Kenj! I wish I looked that good after Elsie was born!
What a cute girl (just like her mama!) Hope it was a wonderful day for her.
Soph-you are beautiful! Happy Birthday!
WOW!!! It is so crazy to look back at those younger pictures... I can't believe she's 3 either! Happy Birthday Soph!
Post a Comment