Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christams in UT

Sadly I am just posting Christmas...

We had a fun Holiday season in Utah. We loved spending time with friends, family and SNOW! Here are some highlights from our trip.

Sophie and her new BFF Courtland. Thanks Courtland for making a snowman with Soph, pretending to be her dog, dressing up with her and pretty much doing whatever she asked you to do. She will always love you Tortland!
Crowell family at Temple Square...one of my favorite Christmas Traditions, every year I am amazed at how beautiful it is.
Christams Eve at the Rabe home = Heaven.. Princess Barbies


Our sweet little mommy...poor Graham Sophie, Graham, Mckell, Luke and Nolan. In all their matching P.J.'S

Traditon- P.J.'s and race to see who can put them on the fastest...I won! JK, I think I am the only one is this family that isn't competitive. It's fun to watch them go crazy!

Skiing at basin with the Rabe's. It was fun to all be together, and Ann and Grandma Critchlow were so kind to watch Graham and Mckell inside the lodge while we went skiing.

New Year's Eve tradition- Going to Ellite Gym aka Fred's Gym and playing around, then we head back to the Beag's to bring in the New Year. This year Sophie loved everything about the Gym. She said "I think this should be my house." Sadly I think Ben had the same thought.


4 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I was late posting mine too (it's ok)! I know you have some competitiveness in you... Remember golfing in St. George??!!! Next year you surprise everybody and win the pj competetion:)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Such a fun time---and it all went by WAY too fast!

The Steel's said...

Looks like a great holiday break! You guys did a ton of stuff. And who looks that good skiing? What a babe! Cute pictures and cute little family!

Sharstin said...

so much fun! darling picts~