Thursday, January 21, 2010

Visit from Cor, Alis & Elsie

I have a lot of catching up to do...

In early November we were lucky to have my sweet brother-Corey, Alisa and Elise visit us. We LOVED having them, with some minor drama...Graham getting sick and me running into Ben (both of our cars managed to get damaged..dang!)other than that we still managed to show them all of our favorite things about Nashville. Thanks again for coming to visit us we had a blast with you guys! Soph misses Elise! We love your sweet family!


Thanks Alisa for taking all these great pics!

9 comments:

The Stucki's said...

I'm so glad your back to blogging! We've been wondering about the Rabe's. Hope all is well for you (& that Ben faired well on his boards :) Hope life is great in TN. Darling pictures-

Sharstin said...

so fun! you guy's are such fun hosts--and I do love TN!

Eichmeiers said...

How fun! Hopefully we can visit sooner than later:)

Amy said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pictures of Nashville.

Toni said...

Hey Kendra, just thought I'd say hi! You guys are so cute!
And I am related to Ben Wallace, I didn't know you guys were friends, but it makes sense because they are super cool too.
Hope all is well and hope to see you next time you are in town!

Alisa and Crowells said...

We had a PERFECT time!! Elsie misses SOPHIE like crazy! Every time she sees her picture she sighs and goes, "mowa" as if to give her kisses.
We had SUCH a fun time!!!

The Steel's said...

looks like you showed them a good time! nashville has so much to do - when can I come back? I love that fro yo shop too, it looks darling! And I like the picture on the swing with Soph off to the side, so cute!

Lindsey Rose said...

These pictures ae darling! We do love Franklin Mercantile! I am so sad about this weekend, I am hoping thatthe weather man is wrong!

Ben and Melis said...

Looks like fun! Miss you all... xoxo