Saturday, January 30, 2010
thanksgiving '09
we had a fun holiday weekend, Ben's brother-Jake, Jill, Nolan and Luke made the long drive (unexpected traffic) from Wisconsin to see us. Also, Ben's mom and dad flew in for the holiday. We were so happy to have half of the Rabe family with us. We had so much fun all being together and had a wyummy Thanksgiving dinner, thanks to the Critchlow's. We had fun running the annual turkey trot, eating too much pie, showing them the town, eating bbq, hanging-out, getting pedi's, eating ice cream or shuld I say setting records for ice cream, playing games, shopping (always Jake's favorite) and just being together. It was a great weekend. Thanks again for coming everyone, we love you guys!
Our True Southern Thanksgiving Dinner



Don't the kids look like they are having a blast shopping??
Sweet Graham getting pushed around in Sophie's doll stroller, I don't know how much longer he will fit in it.
This is in honor of Jill's goal setting record at sweet cici's. We loved teasing her all week.

The boys doing their elvis impresonations..I don't think Ben has a future in show bizz. Sorry Hon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like a great southern Turkey Day! Thanksgiving seems like forever ago, oh wait it was! That's okay friend, I didn't even get around to a thanksgiving post so you are better than me. I am laughing so hard at the picture of Ben and Jake by Elvis...what is he trying to do, that doesn't look like Elvis? He looks a tad slow. Maybe it's just me who sees it since he used to talk to me in that "I am Sam" voice.
Happy Thanksgiving! That last picture is pretty funny. So fun to have family in town!
Post a Comment