On December 3, 2009 Ben graduated with his Master's in Science. He is now officially a Nurse Anesthetist and finished with School. YEA!! We couldn't be prouder of all of his hard work. My parents, Ann, Blake & Taryn flew in for the event. It was a great day! After graduation we had a private room to celebrate at one of favorite eats...J.Alexander's for dinner. It was such a great day. Thanks again family for all of your support through the years! CONGRATULATIONS BEN!!
After many job interviews we have decided to take the job at Vanderbilt Hospital, here in Nashville. We wish Tennessee was a little closer to Utah but think this will be the best for us now.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
Way to go Ben! Finally! JK! I bet you are all glad it is done! That is so exciting!
Congrats Ben!!! You rock! We just wish you guys were heading back to Utah!
Congratulations Ben! Tennessee is a great place to be. Utah will still be there when the timings right.
Congrats to both of you! We are sad you won't be heading our direction, but Tennessee seems like a lot more fun! Good luck!
I am so glad that you are not closer to Utah! That means you are here with me! I hope to see you soon, you look GORGEOUS at his graduation, I bet he loved showing you off to his classmates!
congrats ben! that is awesome!
Congrats to Ben and your sweet family! That must feel awesome to be finished ... I can only dream. If only Corey and Porter has crossed paths at HBS one year sooner, then I would have seen you in June. :( Way to go on the new job. Isn't it weird that we're almost all grown up?
Congratulations Ben!
Congratulations Mr. Ben!! What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment