sweet graham was offically
3 months old on halloween. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is so much fun! He is smiling all the time and just started to giggle...we can't get enough of that
sweet sound. He recently started rolling over and is getting pretty good at grabbing things (it's sweet to watch him concentrate). Sophie can't get enough of him. She loves to
squeeze him (sometimes a little too tight) and when he cries she sings a song called
best buddies...pretty much all she sings is best buddies....best buddies.....best buddies. It is too cute! We are
LoViNG both ages of our kids right now.
7 comments:
He is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him in person! Are you coming for Christmas?
I'm dying over how gorgeous his eyes are! Wow such a cool blue! Kell's eyes are still cloudy but pretty sure they're going to be hazel- dang it! I wanted something of me in her.. oh well! haha
Ohh, I wish I could ride in the car again and hear him tell us his stories! He really is the sweetest little guy. It was so much fun to be with you all!
Kendra, he is so dang cute - what a sweet boy! I can't believe how blond and blue eyed he is, I am excited to see him when you come home.
oh look at those big baby blues! and that dimple! cute stuff
Oh my goodness Kenj! He is so adorable!! Oh, I love these babies!! Soph is growing up! Her hair is getting so long- she is darling! Janie has that little yellow dress with pink flowers too :)
I can't wait to see you guys- love you!!
Check out those eyes. He is gorgeous.
Post a Comment