Thursday, November 19, 2009

portland, OR

We took a little trip to Portland to look into some jobs. We had a great time! It was a little rough getting to portland (flight drama) not Graham he was great just cancelations and what not, but we finally made it a day later and got to enjoy the beaufitul city of Portalnd. We stayed downtown in a fun area with plenty of shopping to keep me content. We also enjoyed some yummy restaurants. Plus the best part was seeing our sweet friends the Ben & Megan and Andy & Rachel. It was so fun to see both of them. Thanks for letting us see you guys!

little graham at our hotel...we missed Sophie but she didn't seem to miss us. Maybe we should go out of town more often...
2-babies, 2-ben's and cute Megan at the Portland Market

Multnomah Waterfall

What! The trees and leafs were ridiculously huge! Could you imagine racking these? I felt like a vampire was going to come out and get me...

The Portland temple was truly beautiful. I could have stayed on the temple grounds for hours.

8 comments:

Niki said...

jobs....in Portland! I think not! How about Utah??

The Steel's said...

It looks gorgeous there! It would be a great place to live - but not as great as Fruit Heights or surrounding areas. That leaf is huge, I like how Sophie just threw it over the balcony. She is so funny! It was so fun to see you the other day friend, I can't wait to see you and the other Rabe's soon! Happy Turkey Day!

Trujillo family said...

We loved having you guys here and hanging out with you. We wish you the best with the job interviews/search.

Sharstin said...

I do adore Portland! It is so beautiful! looks like you guys had such a great trip!

Eichmeiers said...

How fun!! Looks so beautiful and so fun!!

Amy said...

Wow - I've never been to Portland and now I think I should. It looks beautiful. Now was that your inner twilight talking about vampires? Haha! Good luck on the job hunt.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Yes, that leaf is HUGE!! The colors all look so pretty! How fun you got to see Ben and Megan! Little Maria is looking darling with her flower beanie! Fun trip--it was good to see you guys!

Melissa said...

Portland is SO beautiful! I miss it there! I lived in the heart of downtown Portland for two years when I first went to college. It is so green and there is ALWAYS something going on. It looks like you guys got to do a lot of fun things!