Sophie only wanted to make a happy pumpkin...so this is what Ben came up with.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween...boo!
We had a fun Halloween. The night before we carved pumpkins and had homemade hot chocolate. Then on Halloween we went to Pumpkin Fest during the day in downtown Franklin (which is one of my favorite things..it full of all these fun activites for FREE) Sophie had a blast! That night we went to the Critchlow's for Chili then headed out for some trick-or-treating. It was perfect weather, a little cool..felt just like fall. The best part was when people would ask Sophie what she was for Halloween she would say" A titty tat." She was a cute Kitty Cat and enjoyed every minute of it! Graham enjoyed his ride in the stroller...maybe next year he'll get some candy.

Sophie only wanted to make a happy pumpkin...so this is what Ben came up with.


John looks like a ghost in this pic...pretty spooky!!

Look at that face..she was so excited!
the cozy little giraffe
The end result, now I have to hide her pumpkin because she wants candy 24-7.
Sophie only wanted to make a happy pumpkin...so this is what Ben came up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
i love sophie's costume!!!! she looks so grown up! isn't halloween so much fun?
we can't wait for thanksgiving!!! the weather will be so much warmer for us down there. yippee!
hopefully we don't bring the cold weather with us. just a couple more weeks!
Oooo! She is SUCH a cute titty tat :) I love your cute little family... We miss you guys!!!
Looks like a fun Halloween! Sophie is the cutest kitty cat ever, what a sweet heart! I hope you are having so much fun with your bro and family, I keep thinking about you guys when I see the CMA commercials. And hello Kendra, you look smokin! I only hope I can look half that good after having my baby!
so fun kenj! love the costumes:)
Kenj, your kids are so adorable. I love Halloween. So I was thinking about you and if you have heard anything about Ben's job??? Let me know? Also did we seal a date for March?
So cute, i love their costumes! and you look cute as ever! love your outfit in that pic, so cute!
Happy Halloween! I LOVE Sophie's costume--those whiskers are to die for! I especially love the picture of her running off the porch with her trick-or-treat bucket. How fun!
Post a Comment