

The Crowell's
The Rabe's.... It worked out perfect because Nicole had her baby earlier that week, so we got to see sweet little McKell while she was still so small...she made Graham look like an overweight baby..which he might be...
cousin's Sophie and Elsie



6 comments:
i wish we could have been there!!! i hate that we were the "only" ones not there. not fair!!!
you look so good kendra! i love how most of you are wearing green. did taryn not get the memo?
graham and a ham! i can't believe how big he is! i bet he weighs close to what luke is. hope to see you guys at christmas. and we hope ben gets the place you want the most. i'll call you soon.
Graham is so cute! Are you guys still in Nashville? I haven't talked to you in so long! I hope all is well. Sophie is as beautiful as always, too.
so cute Kenj! I am so glad I got to see you and Graham! it was so much fun. I just wish we could have hung out more! get your little booty back here asap! luv ya!
I love how big baby Graham is..and his mama is so little! He is so darling, I am so glad I got to meet him and see you guys. You look fabulous friend, I will be very happy if I can have your figure with a one month old.
It's so wonderful to have your family at such a special event. Graham is one very lucky boys.
It was so nice to come to the blessing. Graham IS such sweetie. It's so funny he and McKell are only 6 1/2 weeks apart.We miss you guys!
Post a Comment