Friday, September 4, 2009

1 Month

Graham is 1 month old..(well he was on Monday) and I can't get over how fast it has gone by. He is the sweetest baby, and so GOOD! We are lovining everything about him- his little squeels, tiny feet and cuddly little body.

Sophie is loving having a baby around, she loves to show him all of her toys, rub his head, tickle him, wake him up from his naps and continue to tell me how to take care of him. The other day I came into the room and she had put both of her "graham babies" with him to keep him company. I think she is going to be a very involved big sister.

9 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

So Adorable, I love those new little ones, there is nothing like 'em. His pictures are so cute. I am glad to hear he has been such a good baby. Maybe one of these days we will actually be able to chat on the phone.

Jill said...

time goes by so much faster with the second. and you find yourself taking less pictures than with the first. he is studly!!! can't wait to see him at christmas. and did you guys get a different swing? i wanted that one so bad. we will definitely have that kind for our third. it is a necessity.

Alisa and Crowells said...

So sweet of Sophie to think of Graham. He looks like a little doll himself! I can't believe he's already one month already! What a cutie. I love his polk-a-dot onsie!

Staci... said...

Oh My C-U-T-E!!! Love the Fam pics!! He is so cute!! I can't believe he already a month old!! Love his jammies!! Love the babies in his swing! Adi leaves all sorts of toys in May's carseat! So cute!!

Sharstin said...

oh little Graham! what a darling little babe. I love how Soph is such a cute big sister--that is so cute that she put her babies by him for company! lve it!

The Flitton's said...

Graham is so cute! I love all your pictures. I love hearing how Sophie is with him. Glad you are doing so well.

Amy said...

Those are the sweetest pictures of baby Graham. Did you take those yourself? They're good. The best is the one with the baby dolls.

Eichmeiers said...

He is so cute! I love that soph shows him everything, too cute!!

The Steel's said...

He is so cute, and already so big! I can't believe how fast he has grown. I can't wait to meet him soon!