where did she learn to shake her bootie like that? so cute!!! i can't believe how different she and nolan are. i love it! i bet she is a lot of fun with you guys. have a fun girls week this week.
Oh my goodness what a shaker!! i wish i could move like that! haha i bet all the little boys there in nashville love that :) love ya guys see ya in 2! love kody
Holly cow! That is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! After watching that my parent's are going to have to make a visit! I wish you were coming home for Christmas! Not fair!
I love her little shake!! I wish she would have done if for us in real life!! I absolutely loved visiting!! you made everything so much fun--you were a fab hostess!! Thanks for everything-luv ya!
My favorite is when she kisses her image in the mirror ... I seriously love a girl with confidence! I don't think you will ever have to worry about her self-esteem, which is a relief in this modern era. I hope my daughters turn out just the same! Enjoy the TN fall and I can't wait to see soon!
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Me and Preston were both laughing real hard! I know you have been teaching her to shake her hips, but boy did she catch on well. I love her, and loved seeing her sweet face and your too friend!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
12 comments:
where did she learn to shake her bootie like that? so cute!!! i can't believe how different she and nolan are. i love it! i bet she is a lot of fun with you guys. have a fun girls week this week.
That is seriously the CUTEST thing ever!!! Look at her go!!
Oh my goodness what a shaker!! i wish i could move like that! haha
i bet all the little boys there in nashville love that :) love ya guys see ya in 2! love kody
Holly cow! That is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! After watching that my parent's are going to have to make a visit! I wish you were coming home for Christmas! Not fair!
she is so cute!!!! I love it, she knows what to do...
Look at her shake it!!!! That is hilarious! My mom and I couldn't stop laughing! How does she do it! Too funny.
okay that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I love her little shake!! I wish she would have done if for us in real life!! I absolutely loved visiting!! you made everything so much fun--you were a fab hostess!! Thanks for everything-luv ya!
My favorite is when she kisses her image in the mirror ... I seriously love a girl with confidence! I don't think you will ever have to worry about her self-esteem, which is a relief in this modern era. I hope my daughters turn out just the same! Enjoy the TN fall and I can't wait to see soon!
She is a lot more coordinated than I am. Lucky girl. She can really move those hips. I need to call you. It's been too long.
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Me and Preston were both laughing real hard! I know you have been teaching her to shake her hips, but boy did she catch on well. I love her, and loved seeing her sweet face and your too friend!
Post a Comment