Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spotted

Finally !!....I saw a star today!! Since we have lived in Nashville all I have ever wanted is to see a star out and about. Well my friend Alli has lived here her whole life and doesn't seem to think it is a big deal when she see's a star. I have been with her several times and later she will mention how a star was eating lunch right next to us or what not. Well today we were at the mall and we saw.... Reese Witherspoon. I first looked at her because she was dreesed so cute and her kids were dressed just as nice then I realized who she was and just smiled at her as she walked by me and my child who was destroying the store. Hopefully this is just the beginning of my spotted star search.

11 comments:

Mike and Jill said...

That is so cool! I am the same way with famous people. We saw Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens at the Jazz game and I was totally star struck. Mike was so embarassed!

Niki said...

That is awesome, she is one of my favorites!

The Flitton's said...

I am so jealous! I would have probably became a stalker and followed her around the mall.

The Steel's said...

WHAT??? i LOVE her! I wish to be her friend. Where was Jake G? I am very very jealous. I am sure she looked so cute, she is darling. And I am sure she thought you and Sophie were should be movie stars. I hope to run into the a-listers while visiting you. Can't wait!

Sharstin said...

that is really fun! she is seriously so cute! I'm glad you kept your cool--how awkward would it have been if you would have passed out right in front of her--ha ha j/k :)

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so fun! i do love her, she is probably one of my favorite actresses! Godd for you, we will definately have to go star hunting on the trip!

Lindsey Rose said...

I meant to say good for you!

Nicole said...

Oh my! Kenj! I must say I am jealous and so proud of you! Your long search of star fame is over.. haha

Robin said...

This is BIG! Sounds like you did the right thing. I want more details. I'm calling you.

Jena Hendry said...

Oh, you lucky duck! It is my dream to see stars! We need to come and visit you. I love Reese! Are you on a first name basis now that you are best friends?! :)

Brooke and Cody said...

Keep a camera in your purse at all times!!! Just kidding. That is cool though-way to spot the celebs!