Ben turned 29 on Friday!! Way to go baby!! Isn't he lookin' fine for 29?? Sadly Ben had to work most of his birthday but we did have time to go out to breakfast with his grandparents that were here visiting. It was fun! We went out to the country for a typical southern breakfast. Then on Saturday night we celebrated his birthday with his little cousin Luke. Ben's uncle made his to die for... Key Lime Pie's upon Ben's request. WE LOVE YOU BEN!! We hope you had a good birthday!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!! I am just glad to say...you are older than me, if only by a few months:)
those pies look delicious!!! happy birthday ben! just another year right? you guys look so cute with little sophie. give her a hug and a kiss from us. that is so fun that you were able to see g&g critchlow.
Happy birthday Benji! Love, Tay & Jena
Happy Birthday Ben!
Happy Birthday Benny Boy! he does age well for sure, doesn't look a day over 18, and I would know. And what more could you ask for on your birthday besides Mrs. Chritchlow, what a great visitor. And she looks fabulous as well, and I would know!
Ben--Happy Birthday! I seriously think Ben is so hilarious!! Those pies look divine!
Happy Birthday Ben! We hope we get to see you guys during Christmas or something!!
Post a Comment