Saturday, September 20, 2008

F A L L

Isn't fall the best! I am in love with everything about this season. I can't wait for the leaves to change and for the weather to get cooler. All I want to do is wear a big chunky sweater and sip cider at a football game. Is that too much to ask??

8 comments:

Jill said...

we love the fall too!!! i can't wait for nolan to go trick-or-treating. what is sophie going to be for halloween?
this fall has made me feel crafty. i have been going to michael's and picking up little projects. i must be bored. we hope you guys can get some gas soon so that you won't be tied down to the house all day. we also hope the time flies so ben can get back to you and little sophie. we miss you guys. happy fall!

The Steel's said...

I like the fall, but do not enjoy what it leads too. Utah fall lasts about 3 days it seems like usually. Sophie looks so cute picking pumpkins, I can't wait to see her.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I love this picture! I too love the Fall, it is my fav time of the year. Fall in Tennessee is the BEST!

Sharstin said...

I also heart the Fall!! it's the best--and how cute are sophie and the pumpkins--can't wait to see you soon!

Jena Hendry said...

I love that picture. Is get s me so excited to pumpkins on my porch! I also love the fall weather.

Jena Hendry said...

When are you coming back?

Robin said...

I can't wait for sweaters. I will skip the cider though. I am more of a hot chocolate sipper. Cute picture of Sophie.

Mike and Jill said...

Sophie is adorable! I wish Avery's hair would grow in like that! She still has a mullett.