
Well it has been a little crazy here in the Nashville area this last week. We are out of gas! Since hurricane Ike hit we haven't been able to get any gas. It is kind of scary... cars are running out of gas on the freeways and roads. It is kind of funny when the big news on TV is when a gas station actually has gas. Ben has been in Kentucky this month doing a rotation and comes home on the weekends. Luckily he got gas last night in KY so hopefully it will last us this weekend until he has to go back on Monday. We are suppose to get gas on Thursday so hopefully this madness will end. Until then I think me and Sophie will be kick'in it at home.



3 comments:
That's crazy! I bet you've been on a few nice walks, eh? Good luck this week.
Well that really SUCKS! I can't believe that. Luckily you have Target nearby right? I am sorry friend, I hope they bring in the fuel soon.
I've heard about that in that particular region. Supposedly it's supposed to happen in the northeast as well. I hope people realize how dependent we are and make necessary changes if possible so we won't have these issues after every increased weather inclement. Enjoy the nice fall weather.
Post a Comment