Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't Grow!

It seems like lately all Sophie has been up to is Growing! Today I packed away all of her sweet little clothes she has suddenly grown out of. It made me so sad putting these away. I am not ready for her to grow. Speaking of growing...her hair! Wow this girl's hair is almost getting as long as mine. Where is my baby??



7 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

Oh, I love her hair! she is so lucky to have her mommy's hairs, its gorgeous! When are you coming back to Utah?

Robin said...

What is Sophie's hair growing secret? It sure is pretty. She is such a little doll.

Jill said...

she is so lucky to have such full hair. most girls her age don't even have it past their ears. it's funny that you are putting all the clothes away that are too small. we were doing the same thing except we are now getting out the 0-3 month stuff again. so weird. enjoy the fall season. we love it!

Alisa and Crowells said...

She IS growing so fast!! Cute hair!! It's a way cute curly! She is darling as always. :)

The Steel's said...

She is getting so grown up, but still so fun. I LOVE the age little Sophie is, they really have some spunk. Her hair is super long and pretty. I am glad the baby mullet is dwindling. I just think she is such a babe

Lindsey Rose said...

So cute and yes I love that hair!!! It is soo sad to put away clothes, I just did that with Parker!

The Flitton's said...

Look at how beautiful her hair is. You know all the boys are going to be after her - she is gorgeous!