Thursday, November 1, 2007
tRiCk-oR-TrEaT!!
On Halloween we went over to Ben's aunt and uncle's home for some yummy chili and bread. Then we all went out for some good trick-or-treating fun. We had such a good time, the weather was great! I was telling Ben I don't think I have ever been able to trick-or-treat in sandals. I also really loved how the people here just sat on their porch's handing out candy. Gotta love the south!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
How fun! I love that you guys get to go trick or treating. We can't here, it's too dangerous. Sophie looked adorable in her costume. Glad you had fun. Love you guys!
You guys are such a cute family! I love Sophie's costume! And I am going to try those pancakes!
Little Sophie looks so adorable! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!
So fun! My brother and sister in law are in Kentucky and they said that everyone sits on their porch to hand out candy too! What a fun thing! Sophie is just too cute!!
Oh cute..I love the effects of the slideshow too. You make a very nice looking group!
Happy Halloween! It's so fun to see Soph in her cute costume!! How fun to take her trick-or-treating! I'll have to try the pancakes--maybe I can sneak the sweet potatoes in without Corey noticing :)
Post a Comment