Oh..I love her! She is so cute. She looks a ton like Ben, but pretty! No offense! I saw Luann today on a walk..it was a fun little suprise! We miss ya'll! Great talking to you yesterday, Have fun at the Y.M.C.A.!
What a pumpkin! Little Soph--just can't get enough of her. :) All she needs to do is sing Bibiti-Bobiti-Boo and those pumpkins will turn into a gorgeous carriage to carry a gorgeous little girl!
Hi, your little princess is so cute!!! I just want to let you guys know that we have a blog!!Seth still in NM and he will be back on November... what about you? Are you having a good time over there!!?? Hope to hear from you soon! Analia
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
6 comments:
Oh..I love her! She is so cute. She looks a ton like Ben, but pretty! No offense! I saw Luann today on a walk..it was a fun little suprise! We miss ya'll! Great talking to you yesterday, Have fun at the Y.M.C.A.!
She really is so dang cute!!
Oh, cute Sophie. We miss seeing you guys. Have a great Halloween! What is Sophie going to be again?
What a pumpkin! Little Soph--just can't get enough of her. :) All she needs to do is sing Bibiti-Bobiti-Boo and those pumpkins will turn into a gorgeous carriage to carry a gorgeous little girl!
Hi, your little princess is so cute!!! I just want to let you guys know that we have a blog!!Seth still in NM and he will be back on November... what about you? Are you having a good time over there!!??
Hope to hear from you soon!
Analia
Do you ever get sick of hearing how adorable Sophie is? I hope not because I will probably never stop. She really is a little beauty.
Post a Comment