Sunday, October 28, 2007

Standin' UP!!

5 comments:

Niki said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute, I cannot wait to see her in December!

Lindsay said...

Kendra..this is Shar's sister (I'm sure you know that..) I just wanted to say that Sophie is so dang cute! I check your blog every once and awhile to look at all of your cute pictures! That chick costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Anyways.. I just thought I'd say hello.. hope life is going GREAT for you guys out there in Tennesse. I've always wanted to live there =)

Jill said...

What the heck!!! I can't believe that she can pull herself up! You are in for it Kendra. Your life has now changed forever. So fun.

Devin said...

Kendra! She is so dang cute! I could just eat her up!

Alisa and Crowells said...

We're not surprised!! Soph's always had the strongest little legs! Way to go Sophie! She's growing up too fast!! Maybe she'll even take a few steps next month! It will already be December!! Crazy!