This is Langford from back in the days... Talkin to Flitton the other day and he mentioned you and your bro had a blog and he wanted to do the same. Just wanted to pop in and say whats up. You have a cute family. Let your bro know I said HI as well. We blog off and on as well~ www.langfordonline.blogspot.com check er out-- Laters scott langford
Oh my gosh how funny that I ran into your blog! I was browsing through my sister-in-laws blog who knows a Heidi and Ryan...? who knows you guys! That is so funny! But I just thought I would say Hi and I heard you guys moved away so I hope everything is good! Sophie is a doll, I bet you guys are having so much fun with her! Well have fun and I don't know if you care but I have a blog no at wewatsons.blogspot.com but I am new at this blog stuff so don't make fun because I have practically nothing! Take Care, Kami Watson (Hales)
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
3 comments:
I love your tiny Sophie...and what a cute grandma!
Ben,
This is Langford from back in the days... Talkin to Flitton the other day and he mentioned you and your bro had a blog and he wanted to do the same. Just wanted to pop in and say whats up. You have a cute family. Let your bro know I said HI as well. We blog off and on as well~ www.langfordonline.blogspot.com check er out-- Laters scott langford
Ben & Kendra,
Oh my gosh how funny that I ran into your blog! I was browsing through my sister-in-laws blog who knows a Heidi and Ryan...? who knows you guys! That is so funny! But I just thought I would say Hi and I heard you guys moved away so I hope everything is good! Sophie is a doll, I bet you guys are having so much fun with her! Well have fun and I don't know if you care but I have a blog no at wewatsons.blogspot.com but I am new at this blog stuff so don't make fun because I have practically nothing! Take Care,
Kami Watson (Hales)
Post a Comment